About the Blog

20 something Canadian blogger with a love of the little things in life.


Connect with Me

Image Map


Categories

Image Map


Archives



Credit

Theme design by Ella Street.

About

My name is Mikayla! I'm a 22 year old University Graduate with a passion for all things beauty. I stumbled into the online beauty community a year ago and have been obsessed with youtube videos and blogs ever since. After watching hundreds of videos over the past year I figured it was about time I joined the community and posted my own thoughts in my own little space. I'm also recently graduated, unemployed and headed for college in September.

I really enjoy all things beauty, and I really like telling my friends what I think about products so writing them down just felt natural. To me, make up isn't something that you wear to make yourself look prettier, it's something you do on yourself for yourself. It has the power to give you strength to tackle a rough day, the courage to find your inner confidence and sparkle like every girl is meant too.

Other than beauty, I love fashion. Beauty and Fashion are the keys to my heart, along with a great deal. I'm all about a decent deal, and budget shopping is my favourite.

I can't wait to start this journey with the internet and all of you!

Disclaimer

Just a general disclaimer:

I am not a professional makeup artist, I am completely self taught, any posts on beauty products are purely personal opinion and should not be taken as fact.

Beauty items shown on this blog are purchased by myself, or as a gift from family members.

Any and all reviews on products are based on my opinions alone.

Bienvenue a Canada: Ripley's Aquarium

Friday 14 November 2014

On my reading week I went to visit my roommate from university in Toronto for the week, we crossed a whole lot of things off my bucket list, yesterday I showed you pictures of our adventure up the CN Tower I still don't get how people have no fear walking on the glass floor! we also went to Ripley's Aquarium. 

The Aquarium is newer to Toronto, it's been open less than a year and I'd been dying to go for a while. Since we were downtown we decided to go, and because it was seriously right next to the CN Tower it made sense too. 




They had these cool tanks that has holes carved out of so you could crawl underneath and when you crouched you were in the tank 






The jelly fish are my favourite- I don't get how they don't have brains yet are so cool looking- or how they survive.. I love how graceful they are when they move. 

The Aquarium itself was really cool, it was big, there were a lot of space to see different fish, they had some really cool features, like the "Dangerous Lagoon" where you were able to stand on a moving sidewalk and go through the one aquarium, there were sharks and sting rays and turtles, swimming over your head- it was sooo cooool! 




Labels: , , ,


blog comments powered by Disqus



◄ OLDER ENTRIES | RECENT ENTRIES ►