About the Blog

20 something Canadian blogger with a love of the little things in life.


Connect with Me

Image Map


Categories

Image Map


Archives



Credit

Theme design by Ella Street.

About

My name is Mikayla! I'm a 22 year old University Graduate with a passion for all things beauty. I stumbled into the online beauty community a year ago and have been obsessed with youtube videos and blogs ever since. After watching hundreds of videos over the past year I figured it was about time I joined the community and posted my own thoughts in my own little space. I'm also recently graduated, unemployed and headed for college in September.

I really enjoy all things beauty, and I really like telling my friends what I think about products so writing them down just felt natural. To me, make up isn't something that you wear to make yourself look prettier, it's something you do on yourself for yourself. It has the power to give you strength to tackle a rough day, the courage to find your inner confidence and sparkle like every girl is meant too.

Other than beauty, I love fashion. Beauty and Fashion are the keys to my heart, along with a great deal. I'm all about a decent deal, and budget shopping is my favourite.

I can't wait to start this journey with the internet and all of you!

Disclaimer

Just a general disclaimer:

I am not a professional makeup artist, I am completely self taught, any posts on beauty products are purely personal opinion and should not be taken as fact.

Beauty items shown on this blog are purchased by myself, or as a gift from family members.

Any and all reviews on products are based on my opinions alone.

New Teas

Tuesday 30 September 2014

I'm growing into a tea lover,  I am especially addicted to smelling teas and needless to say Fall and Tea just goes together. David's Tea is a Canadian company that sells tea.. When you walk into a store they have samples of new teas, a wall of tea with literally bunches of colour coded the OCD in me is in love tea, and you can smell the teas. You just describe the kind of tea you like, or want to try and they pick it out for you. 

As I am turning into a tea lover I feel very grown up about this I have picked up some new teas over the last little while and wanted to show you guys them!


Mint to Be is an organic black tea with coconut and peppermint and it smells AMAZING like coconut and mint. Shocker I know! 


Read My Lips, with itty bitty chocolate chips and lip sprinkles. It tastes like chocolate, and mint, and awesomeness. 


Sweet Apple Cider- Self explanatory, especially for fall. I LOVE THE SCENT OF THIS! and it tastes like warm apple cider-mmm 


Mystery Tea- this one has yet to be named by the lovely people at David's Tea, I thought it smelt like hay and fall but the guy working says it is supposed to be their summer tea awkward I really don't even know how to describe this one.. just awesome, and I think like fall. 

I know this was a bit of an unusual post- what kind of teas do you like for fall?




blog comments powered by Disqus



◄ OLDER ENTRIES | RECENT ENTRIES ►